JFC offer an unrivalled commitment to the agricultural sector with a range of twin-wall high density polyethylene pipe ideal for land drainage and flood risk management projects. Available perforated, unperforated, and half perforated CorriPipe™ is suitable for various applications.
Corri Pipes offer an external corrugated wall which is fused with an inner smooth wall to ensure strength and rigidity on the outside and efficient flow on the inside.
- Smooth internal wall prevents silt accumulation.
- Lightweight supplied as standard in 6 meter lengths.
- Fewer joints means quick and easy installation.
- Reduced silt build up means increased flow rate.
- Easy to cut on site – reducing plant and labour costs.
- Elimination of waste compared to traditional pipe.